Gardens at RoundTable offers professional services for eating disorders. We treat each individual as unique and tailor treatment plans accordingly. Our team of professionals includes dietitians, social workers, and consulting physicians with various skills and specializations to give the best possible care and treatment options. We also have excellent resources for referrals if needed. We understand the importance of working as a team with our community of healthcare professionals. If an individual seeks adjunctive group therapy at our facility, we ensure continuity of care; furthermore, we require that the client continue individual treatment with their established providers while receiving group therapy with us. Our program utilizes multiple treatment modalities for best clinical outcomes. Such therapies can include cognitive behavioral therapy, exposure and response prevention, dialectical behavioral therapy, acceptance commitment therapy, medical nutrition therapy, and art expression to name a few.
• Anorexia Nervosa
• Bulimia Nervosa
• Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
• Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED)
• Body Dysmorphia
• Comprehensive assessments to determine appropriate level of care
• Coordinate treatment services
• Individual and group therapies matching clients to closely related peers
• Evidenced-based treatment
• Therapeutic eating disorder groups
• Step-down care for transitions from residential treatments
• Therapeutic meals with registered dietitian
• Supplemental support for trauma
We treat each individual as unique and tailor treatment plans according to that uniqueness. We believe that recognizing individuality is the first step to ensuring quality treatment. A thorough clinical assessment with our licensed clinical social worker and registered dietitian will ensure each individual is placed in the best program based on his/her personal goals and needs.
When necessary we treat, not just the individual, but also the family unit. We understand that recovery and healing is best done together, not in isolation. Family can be biological, marital, or simply your main support person(s). All adolescent programs will require family therapy.